Bali Yoga Renewal Retreat
27 May-2 June 2017
Would you like to attend an intimate retreat on the exotic island of Bali and immerse yourself in the practices of Yoga to deepen and enrich your knowledge and experience?
Have you ever wanted to:
• Take time out from your daily routine to balance and recharge yourself – physically, emotionally and spiritually?
• Go somewhere unique, immersed in nature and a culture that embodies and is connected to spirituality?
• Be supported at an intimate retreat with a teacher who is able to guide you in different practices specifically designed for you in mind
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Well now YOU CAN and here is your opportunity!
Experience beautiful Bali like you have never before.
Six days and nights of pure heaven awaits you at the luxurious sanctuary of Jeda Villas with a Yoga Renewal Retreat.
Guided by Ondine, rest, restore and renew your body, mind and soul, in the peaceful, lush and exotic surroundings of this picturesque mountain hideaway with ocean views.
Jeda Villa has three exclusive luxury villas and consists of two hectares of land with gorgeous sea, mountain and volcano views. Surrounded by large tropical gardens with a magnificent mountain backdrop, all three of the exclusive villas have a private luxury pool, terraces and traditional gazebos. Situated at the foot of the mountain ridge at the edge of the West Bali National Park, the villas overlook Pemuteran village and the ocean, just walking distance away.
Your renewal days begins with…
A morning yoga practice followed by an abundant breakfast of freshly squeezed local fruit juices, coconut water, fresh fruit, home made baked breads and much more, all made with love and care by the personal Villa chef.
A late morning yoga class to follow.
The afternoons are yours to enjoy; take a stroll down to the local beach, lounge by the pool or laze around reading in one of the many cabanas set within the tropical gardens. Experience world-class diving and snorkelling, relax in the Villa, or simply indulge in a local spa treatment.
Wind down your day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner follows made especially by the in-house chef.
Your BALI YOGA RENEWAL RETREAT package includes:
- Group pick-up from Ubud to the undiscovered beauty of the Jeda Villa Retreat Centre in Pemuteran, a small fishing village on the unspoiled Northwestern coast of Bali
- Six serene & idyllic nights at the gorgeous and private Jeda Villa designed for Yoga & Wellness Retreats (twin-share)
- Welcome drinks and healthy snack
- Yoga Classes (Hatha Yoga, Dynamic Yoga, Restorative Yoga) designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra sessions for deep relaxation
- Revive your yoga practice and receive guidance with a one-on-one personalized class and assessment
- One luxurious hour long Balinese Massage
- Traditional Balinese opening ceremony with a local priest
- Healthy & sumptuous breakfasts and dinners
- Delicious coconut water, tea, coffee and drinking water
- Transportation to local beaches, spas and village for shopping and dining
- Complimentary Internet
- Towels, mats and props supplied for each yoga class
- Your room cleaned and serviced daily
- 21% tax & service charge
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Single room supplement
When: 27 May-2 June 2017
Price: AUD $2,497pp (early-bird special paid before 28 February 2017)
Price: AUD $2,647pp (paid after 28 February 2017)
A non-refundable deposit of $800 is required when reserving your place. This is payable by clicking on the Add to Cart button below. BOOK NOW!
Payment plans also available via request.
This retreat is limited to 12 persons, so book early to secure your spot.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from last year’s BALI Yoga Renewal Retreat had to say:
“What a great way to get back in touch with what is important in life. I really loved how I felt at the end of the retreat and it was great to extend my yoga practice a little bit. A truly worthwhile experience in a great place. Thank You.”
“Immersing oneself in a series of yoga lessons, in a beautiful location is just the best thing to do for yourself when you need to take time out from your usual concerns”
“Thank you so much Ondine for great week in Bali, I enjoyed every moment of this holiday, Namaste”